Night Time Cold & Cough
Relief from a stuffy nose and coughing at night, plus
sneezing and watery eyes from hay fever.
Use only as directed.
A Tip From Dr. T
Hey Moms! Kid got a stuffy nose? This doctor recommends
using a cool-mist humidifier in your child's room at night
to moisten the air. This may help clear dry, stuffy nasal
passages. Cool? Get it, cool mist, cool?
Join us on Facebook for more tips from Dr. T.
- itchy nose or throat
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL, 1 teaspoonful)
- each teaspoonful contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Inactive ingredientsacesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Questions or comments?