Day Time Cold & Cough
Relief from a stuffy nose and a cough from a cold.Ages 4-11 years
Use only as directed.
A Tip From Dr. T
Hey parents! Colds can be contagious for at least 48 hours. If your sick kid has a fever or their cold symptoms interfere with their ability to learn, then keep them home. Call your real doctor if their cold symptoms last for a week or they develop a fever.
Join us on Facebook for more tips from Dr. T.
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL, 1 teaspoonful)
Phenylephrine HCl5 mg
2.5 mgCough suppressant
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Inactive ingredientsacesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Questions or comments?
- temporarily relieves
- may be given every 4 hours. Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- use enclosed dosing cup only. Keep for use with this product only.
Do not use any other dosing device.
Dosechildren under 4 years of age
children 4 to under 6 years of age
children 6 to under 12 years of agedo not use
1 teaspoonful (5 mL)
2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL)
Do not use
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with asthma
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.